Wednesday, December 05, 2012

What's in a Name?

I have been writing since I was a teenager. I have taken breaks but usually come back to it so it did not surprise me when I decided to start blogging again. Writing is therapy. Not only does it serve as a healthy outlet but it also serves to document my life and the life of my family. We were here, we lived.

So what's next? What should I name my blog? Does it really matter? What is in a name? What do I have to say if anything. I wanted something that would speak to me. Something that summed up what my family was. How can I do that with a phrase? I honestly thought it was a no brainer until I actually tried to come up with one.

My Facebook friends helped me come up with a few and I tossed them around for awhile. Some of the names made use of Arnott such as "Fun Times Arnott to be Forgotten," "Ready Arnott," and "Arnott we Family." In the end I decided not to use our name and to go a totally different direction. So we chose Life, Love and Silliness x3. Those that know us knows that this fits perfectly.

I am excited to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment