Tuesday, January 01, 2013

P-52

One of my goals for 2013 is to spend more time behind my camera. One would think for a photographer that would be easy but it isn't always that simple. I take photos of my clients and my family but that is usually where it stops. I want to break out of my box. I want to take the next step. So I decided to start a photo challenge. I have been doing a winter challenge for a few weeks and love it.  There are so many to choose from, there is the 365 challenge which I felt would be too much but I could do a photo a week challenge. That is what led me to start up P-52 on Facebook. I am excited to get started.

The first week's theme was to do a self-portrait. This is something I struggle with as I do not feel that I am photogenic but I put aside my insecurities and did it anyway. I deleted several right off the bat and ended up with this one. Not sure what the other themes are going to be as they are being decided right now but I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment