Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Confession

I cheated.



Friday I had a weak point and did something I knew I should not but at that point in time I really didn't care.



Honestly thought it wouldn't change anything. I didn't matter.



Saturday I woke up feeling like crap. Talk about regret. Don't think I will do it again.



It wasn't even that good.



So Friday night in a moment of weakness I ate a peanut butter cookie. Saturday morning about 2am I woke up with a splitting migraine. All day I felt like crap. I actually didn't start feeling like myself until Monday. It sucked.

What have I learned from this? Much to my dissatisfaction I probably do have a gluten intolerance. I honestly couldn't remember the last time I had a migraine which tells me it's been more than a month or two. Oh well back to the gluten free life.


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry! We have those moments here too and then regret it....then do it again a bit later! Why do we always have to learn the hard way?! I'm glad the gluten free is working for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. We made pizza tonight. I have learned not to cheat.

      Delete